2020年2月29日 星期六
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
Ether.FI 神卡 https://www.ether.fi/@46933474
Ether.FI 真的是神卡 有買US Amazon 或穩定幣的很適合辦一張 我的推薦碼 https://www.ether.fi/@46933474
-
最近常需要更新 embeded 產品的 bootcode 會需要用到 TFTP server . 再 Windows 上可以直接下載免費的 TFTP server 軟體 , 但 MacBook Pro 找不到好用的 不過 MacBook Pro 有自帶 TFTP server ...
-
按鈕(Buttons) 是 GUI 中很常用到的元件 按鈕的建置跟上一篇提到很相識, 但多了一個連動的概念以 PyQT 來說就是Signals and Slot (訊號與槽) 葉就是說當我按了一個 Button ( 發射一個訊號) 要執行哪個動作 (到哪個槽) ...
-
python memory issues blogs http://terrence.logdown.com/posts/700111-python-track-memory-usage https://www.codetw.com/ceplqhk.html http...

Let me tell you something...
回覆刪除What I'm going to tell you might sound pretty creepy, maybe even a little "strange"
BUT what if you could simply press "Play" and listen to a short, "musical tone"...
And suddenly attract MORE MONEY to your LIFE???
And I'm talking about hundreds... even thousands of dollars!!!
Sound too EASY??? Think it couldn't possibly be REAL?!?
Well, I've got news for you.
Sometimes the largest blessings in life are the SIMPLEST!!!
In fact, I will provide you with PROOF by letting you listen to a REAL "magical money-magnet tone" I've synthesized...
And do it FREE (no strings attached).
You simply click "Play" and watch how money starts piling up around you.. it starts right away..
GO here NOW to PLAY the magical "Miracle Money-Magnet Tone" as my gift to you!!!